Friday, August 19, 2011

WHAT!!!!

Hello! It's me, Sam! I'm on Rachel's computer and too lazy to sign in to my own account.

I haven't written on here in like twenty-seven months. Sorry :(( I was busy doing Summer stuff like sleeping until noon, not meeting expectations, and shirking responsibilities. The Scoria Butte project Rachel and I were working with sort of turned in to a confusing mess of pretension and poorly communicated ideas, so that was a major bummer. We did set up on pretty nice gallery show, but all in all Butte was kind of a lame scene this year. Rachel took lots of beautiful pictures, some of which you can see here.

I also applied for a job on the new Ninja Turtles show on Nickelodeon, but I haven't heard back from them yet. Everyone who reads this should write dozens of vaguely threatening letters demanding that they employ me.

Now Rachel and I are in Chicago, sleeping on peoples' couches until we figure out our apartment situation. Max and Olivia will both be moving here eventually, which is good because I'm a baby who hates making new friends. Max is feeling a little nervous, so you should also write him dozens of vaguely threatening letters calling him a pussy.

Chynna - I hope you have a very great time in New York. We are planning to drive over and see you when we have a break.

Olivia - Be here soon :(

Max - Don't be a scared

Julia - Beat up Wilbur if you see him in Missoula.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment