Monday, September 19, 2011

This is post number 200!!

At least, that's what my dashboard tells me.

So this Thursday Max and Olive will be arriving in Chicago. We have a quaint 2 1/2 bedroom apartment in Andersonville, directly across the street from a McDonalds (the golden arches taunt me from my desk [I caved and got a Big Mac a few days ago {it was delicious}]). I basically forced Max to move here, so hopefully I don't ruin his life.

Chynna: You should probably move over here. We have one more teeny room with your name on it. Chicago is pretty much the tits. There are a shit load of publishers here, and a huge zine and mini comic culture if you're in to that sort of thing. That would be five (counting Rachel) Giant Spiders under one roof. Imagine what we could do? We could write a zine or have a gallery show or make some comics or read some poetry. I have the technical skills and you have the talent to take GSS further.

Max: Halloween costume idea for you: sexy pikachu.

No comments:

Post a Comment