Sunday, April 18, 2010

Word Up, Dracula style

Here's another banal post about my life! You'rrre welcome!

Max was in from New York this weekend and we both elegantly avoided having a heated discussion about why he's such a blog-failure. It was fun and we hugged and got drunk and I broke my arm or some shit cause I guess I got too rowdy.

We went to Zumiez looking for stunna shades and board shorts because I guess we forgot we aren't homoerotic frat boys. The dude who worked there was like a red-headed sk8r boi who talked like a character from Coach Carter and he said we looked like stone-cold drug dealers. He told us to keep it gangsta and we did.

a true blue home-dog

I saw The Hurt Locker and was surprised that I was completely unsurprised that it was boring as shit. I also saw Sherlock Holmes and it sucked so so bad. Ghostbusters should get the Best Picture Oscar every year because it's the only good movie ever made.

My summer projects include the following:

I'm currently concocting a number of Scooby-Doo-esque spooky hi-jinks and pranks to subject my little brother to when he moves in to his friends house like two blocks away. I promise this won't be lazy, half-assed stuff. There will be costumes and probably bodily fluids and hopefully videos for this blog if I can pull something amazing off.

I took a Pancho and Lefty break for a bit because I'm helping me brother write an epic, vampire based graphic novel. It's not as retarded as it sounds, I swear on my tattoo. We're hoping to hit a real sweet Hammer vibe (please watch this movie it's amazing as shit and on Netflix if you have that).

K my arm hurts so bad that Imma barf. Buh bye now!

PS send me your stunna shades, plz

PPS also send me your Sasquatch tickets

1 comment:

  1. Sam:
    - Fuckin visit me more often. Max doesn't have to be your only excuse to come to Missoula.
    - Where are my 7 pairs of 35 cent stunna shadez?
    - Kiss your brother and Tim and Crunchy all on their respective foreheads for me. I'm proud of all of them.

    ReplyDelete