Monday, January 10, 2011

Hi from Colombia

I was waiting outside this mechanic shop for about half an hour for a taxi to take me from Santa Marta to a small town called Minca. In Colombia, this hand gesture means "Hey what's up Olive, Jules, Sam, *Calvin*, and Max. You kids so crazy sexy smart and you're gonna change this whole world with that blog of yours". I didn't have time to tell this guy about Sam's emerging efforts to resurrect Bill Murray's ghost in Butte, but I'm sure he would have appreciated his efforts.

Also, a while ago I wrote something sentimental about some booze bottles hanging from a ceiling conjuring up some memories about you guys. Just so you don't have to use your imagination, here's a picture of what I was talking about.

1 comment:

  1. This has nothing to do with the above post, although I love the man in the top photo. But Tom Hank's son is a blight on this earth. I thought the following people would enjoy this: Calvin, because you are in a frat; Max, because you dropped out of a frat; Sam and Rachel, because you live near Chet.
    Video:
    http://gawker.com/5731689/tom-hanks-son-is-a-frat-boy-rapper?skyline=true&s=i

    ReplyDelete