Sunday, January 9, 2011

What has happened to you guys?!

Did you all forget about the GSS? Well guess what: it didn't forget about you and it's pretty disappointed. I shouldn't have to write this message every other month, but here we are.

So I'm in CA with Rachel (who posted a lovely blog post about butte recently and will be making a return trip there very shortly [and is working on a book, but don't tell her I told you that]) and having a grand old time. I have to go back to school some time, but I'm trying not to think about it too hard.

I've got some projects brewing with a few different cats, and I can't go in to it too much right now, but if you're a Montana kid or any kind of kid who is artistically inclined in any manner, loves to teach, loves music, or loves to help people trying to do good things then send me an e-mail and I'll tell you what's what.

Despite past failures, especially in the field of imaginary friends, I've decided to try a new project. Maybe you've noticed my recent Bill Murray obsession, spider-pals. It's not just me trying to be an outrageously lame, Wes Anderson worshipping hipster, I swear. He's actually been to Butte and I wasn't old enough to realize that that is awesome. Now, as part of my effort to woo him back or at least get some sort of certificate of recognition signed by him in triplicate, I'd like to try to construct the most complete history of his times here that I can. It's not really a subject that people talk about, which is totally mind boggling, but if you guys know anyone who saw him or talked to him or anything, please let me know.

I'd research it myself (and I will research it myself), but I like don't fuckin' live there most the time, man.

I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment