Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Here I am!

It's true. Max and Calvin are medium blog failures (Calvin is debatably a Taco Bell fire hot caliber failure) so I have come to make Sam quit whining. I don't know what it is I'll write about either, but it's finals next week so any writing that's not me making a curriculum for 9th grade English is great and good.

Notable characteristics:

1. Pleased this has spell check.
2. Naps frequently.
3. Rarely brushes hair.
4. Street cred currently compromised by mononucleosis.
5. Mild dumpster diving skills.
6. Probably won't ever write long blog posts.
7. Thinking about quitting smoking.
8. Pretends to be a musician.
9. Not worried, even ironically, about zombies.
10. Needs to reel in the swears.

Likes:
1. Dogs.
2. Lists.
3. Kate Nash's new album way better than the old one.
4. Big water bottles.
5. Grandma Tanya on Facebook.

Dislikes:
1. Unloading the dishwasher.


Okay I think that's a good inaugural post.

By the way if you totally immediately become my biggest fan and click on my profile link over there and notice that I write for another blog, don't read it. It's for class and the other people have names like "writer dude" and "redhead readin." You know.

6 comments:

  1. everything about everything you've done here is stupendous, especially your sam the eagle picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, number 10. should say. "needs to reel in the sweaters."

    Dilbert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also Jules you don't have a dishwasher
    reel the dislikes in

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really giant blog. It's over my head, like 8 legs massaging my head, over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah but when I go home or whatever I hate unloading the dishwasher there don't I? Also I have some great sweaters, you must admit. Just let the eight legs massssaaaaagggge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this isn't fair because this is my blog first and no one ever commented this much on my blog and don't steal the heck outta my blog PLEASE

    ReplyDelete