Sunday, October 17, 2010

Git Ur Bütz Awn

I recorded a country album, bitch! We spent 12 hours straight in Clark's studio last weekend, where Ryan and I kicked out a bunch of one-take wonders onto which Clark laid down some sweet guitar riffs and/or drum beats (the man is a prince). And then he also mixed it then and there and suddenly I'm a recording artist.

Toby Keith sitting in on some of the tracks.

Sam is making us album art but until then we have some limited edition prints with pictures of badgers, tequila, and a man pointing at a bowl of Spanish rice.

I can't figure this fucking thing out so maybe later I'll post a song but we don't even have this new shit on our Myspace so don't bother looking.


Post Script: The middle-aged man who owns/sort of lives in our house decided he's going to be in Mexico until May, so to make it livable while he's gone, the other three boys and I are doing a gigantic ceremonial sanitation and reconstruction a la Flip That House, only better. Chet used to say the only way we can really clean this house is via flamethrower, but I think we all want to remain non-homeless so I think sledgehammer and bleach is maybe as far as we'll go.
I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. no one ever commented on this, but i liked it :) KISSES

    ReplyDelete