Friday, October 1, 2010

HELLOWEEN

It's fucking Halloween Month, bitches! Despite being a total pussy, Halloween is the dearest holiday to my heart. In Butte and Missoula people put up mad decorations, which warmed my jaded and bitter heart. Here in the heart of the city, though, I'm really worried that the month will pass and their will be no sign that it was Halloween at all. It's not really a holiday for suits and squares and it's overall not as important as it used to be. There aren't boss Halloween edition Gushers or Very Special Home Improvement and Boy Meets World Halloween Specials anymore, and that's just terrible.


Whatever. I bought my Count Chocula today and I'm buying rubber bats tomorrow and I' going to get balls deep in to Halloween.

Here's a place with a sick Halloween countdown and jukebox.

1 comment: