Saturday, August 28, 2010

I did it, I guess

Howdy, pardners. I'm fucking living in fucking Chicago RIGHT NOW! It's... terrifying. My dorm is all empty cause I'm a loser and I guess everyone is hip to what's up besides me. That's what I get for being older than all the baby children here.

I rode a train here and here's my take on that: never, ever ride a train. They go like horse gallop speed and old ladies want to talk to you. It's just as creepy as a Greyhound and the only bonus is they'll heat you up Veggie Burgers in the meal car for like seven dollars. I've also never smelled worse than I did getting off the train. Like a freaking garbage man or something. Garbage ass.

But now I'm here in a dorm (I guess I forgot dorms sucked???), showered, and working up the energy to go to bed so I can be stressed out for the next 3 months. I don't really have much to say about this on account of my emotions are still oscillating and I still miss a ton of people (but not Ryan Hunter, who thoughtfully came to pick me up at the train station so I wouldn't GET LOST AND DIE). Here's what's outside my window:


It's that dumb Chicago sign or something. It's pretty cool. Someone move here with me :(

3 comments:

  1. Sam. It looks like you live in Gotham City. Dream come true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah dude. it's the closest I'm going to get to gotham, for sure, but no one has shot one freeze ray or fear gas bomb at me yet. i'm a little put out by that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude. don't tempt me. coming to see you soon i promise. i miss you sam!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete