Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I can't let Max beat me at this

As the person responsible for giving Max the pep-talk he needed to get behind the blog idea, I can't just write on it once and then flake out on him. I also need to assert my dominance over Max by never allowing him to have more posts than me. I started this shit. Don't forget that, Max.

Pictured: Sam and Max consumate their relationship


Assignment: Watch The Thief and The Cobbler. This film was in production from 1964 until 1995 and was never completed and presented in the form intended by its creator, Richard Williams. The link will take you to the fairly new "Recobbled Cut," a fan edit that seeks to present the movie as close to its creator's vision as possible.

Finally, I'd like to welcome my dog as the first follower of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment