Thursday, January 14, 2010

Inconsequential

I'm slurping up this late night talk show feud like I would a delicious soup. I have a deep seated hatred of Jay Leno and seeing Conan and Dave rip him to shreds is therapeutic as heck. Big crises like this and the writers strike bring out the rawest and best material in late night shows.

Here's a link with some good clips if you're in to that sort of thing. But you're probably not.

By the end of the week I'll be back where I can start doing some god damn work, at which time I'll start on the imaginary friend project that none of you are helping me with at all. I'll also make a schmanzy banner for the GSS.

Now look at this:

Finally, Max is going back to New York tomorrow, where he will promptly forget all about me and this blog. So :(

K bye

No comments:

Post a Comment