Monday, January 25, 2010

I did it!


I made a new banner. I was going for a minimalist, faux-infantile, not-very-good kind of look. Actually, I tried a bunch of times to make a decent banner, but they were all awful and made me mad. I had to turn my brain off and go in to scribble mode to make one someone could at least look at without puking.

It's pretty tragic that Calvin and Max have continued to not do anything. Knowing Max, he's probably in Haiti, shirtless and glistening as he lifts orphans from the wreckage and weeps. Calvin is probably eating a Cosmic Brownie.
Max is a show off

They have kind of a Goofus and Gallant thing going on, except for in this version Gallant goes out of his way to make everyone else look bad and Goofus is a way cool dude.

PS I don't think Haiti is funny so don't yell at me, mom.

2 comments: