Monday, January 11, 2010

Max is the worst Blogger

As I sit here, faced with the fact that I'm running out of reasons not to go back to my job and return to a place that makes me borderline miserable, I can take a little solace in the Whitman quote Max just posted. If I concentrate my dislike of my current situation enough, maybe I can will myself in to something that I love or at least like a little.

I can also take solace in the following:

2. Technology allows me to post from the bathroom
3. I will never be worse at Bomberman than Max is
4. This picture:

What can you take solace in? Also, why the fuck aren't there more imaginary friend posts? I need this, guys.

5 comments:

  1. solace? my bathroom. and the way it is slightly cooler than the rest of my house. and i'm not just talking temperature wise. have you ever piled pillows in your bathtub? try it. by the way...max has always been a bit... odd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bathtub pillows sounds pretty good. I live in the Frozen North, so I don't ever really need to cool off, but I'll try it anyway.

    Don't even get me started on Max. He's the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized who you were and that you also live in the Frozen North. Apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem... i was wondering how long it would take you to figure out who i am...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it took about 15 seconds.

    ReplyDelete