Friday, November 5, 2010

MEGA FAUNA!

Hey GIANT SPIDER SOCIETY! I was walking home today and I found a GIANT STICK BUG!

This ferocious beast did absolutely nothing for like 15 minutes so after I took a billion pictures of him/her I peaced out, ever so certain that we would never cross paths again. Actually, he/she is still probably chilling out in the same place. The background in the photo isn't a tree. It's some iron post-modern art thing. Sam would have real opinions about it.
Julia, congratulations on two legitimate blog posts. If we were all as dedicated as you this blog would be off the charts. But you didn't mention Bill Murray.

Bill Murray Bill Murray. Giant Spider Society Loves Bill Murray. Bill Murray.

I miss you guys. My diet here mainly consists of fried bananas.

1 comment:

  1. max, that fauna is the antithesis of mega. it is minute.
    otherwise i miss you too and everyone is coming home for thanksgiving but you. sad. fried bananas is dope. you'll never be hungover again.

    ReplyDelete